Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just Want You to Know

Just want you to know how important you in my life...u bring the cheerful and the happiness to my life and let me know that my life is colorful then before. and the great of you are know to caring me, even my friends too. join with all my friends, I'll feel proud because i have you. baby don't ask me why i love you so much? i always tell you that you are the one i wait for so long even how i also will be there to care u loving you. sometime i don't mean wanna say something to made you cry. even you are crying my heart also will feel bleeding also. because i care. i care the one i love so much cry. feel so happy to be with you even cry also will feel sweet because the feeling. showing that how much we love each other. even though give u bite me i also feel sweet. i really wish that i can walk together until the future. build up everything together. but most exciting holidays coming. I'll waiting a Christmas at the beach resort and wine to celebrate our one month anniversary together will the other, walk at beach under the moonlight, listen to the sea.

I'm waiting the Christmas coming.
during a memorable and unforgettable memory together.
thanks to bring me happiness.

1 comment:

Small Lady said...

congratulations to gor gor and angela..~~~~ ^^