Saturday, December 13, 2008

12.12.08 & 13.12.08


Yesterday 12.12.o8 Friday, Sunny. today is a good day at the morning. i wake up early and i go to coll for my class while i m wait for "JANU" come to college after my 12.30 class, then my god sis(seeling) send me home. then i faster go home and bath because need to go out with my baby and she need to go college collect her docket and the security chase me but i scare to drive...haha...until the end i oso drive her car to opposite and wait her done her thing at college, after that go to the place her work and wait for her finish work while doing some notes for her easy for her to study. and we go to Mont Kiara and meet her friends then go cold storage to hang around. i found the small candy cane i wanted to buy for her for so long because that easy for her bring around. after that i go to the nearest Coffee Bean have a drinks and start to do the notes until 8.30. baby i do enjoy the time i wait for u finish work because its worth to do everything for the one u love. i never ever feel bore with that. now wont feel bore and next time also won't. believe me i m not so easy to feel bore one. after that we go to buy 4 bottles of wines. to celebrate the coming Christmas. i am exited. Sunlight, sand and sea. wooooo.....Baby Angela

@

Today 13.12.08 Saturday, Sunny, morning I'm so tired because that night i help my baby doing notes. feel so sweet to doing notes for the one you love and my hand writing is worst. don't she can understand or not...ha ha.. but at least can share a bit work with her. after i reached my working place i feel that I'm bad and my friend Jack ask me why i m moody when we having lunch together, i'm not happy because the agent not yet book room for me. i am so angry keep calling the agents i don't want to disappointed her. because all of us exited to be there for the coming Christmas. and i am so worry about that because Christmas is peak season and don't know the availability of the room, and i going crazy for that and some more hotel system down. can't check the room and book the room. so i every half hour call one times to the hotel. until the end i called. YEAH Hooooo.....i make the reservation for one deluxe garden view room and one sea view room... really can't wait for that day because still left 11 days to go. i must settle everything like buy bus tickets and do survey. have any activity at there. but really miss her a lot since i leave her car. until night time she come to mid valley. we having our dinner at seed cafe. (Sorry Honey), actually i just thinking we go mont kiara for drinks. and then she is waiting me finish work while go buy some stuff. she bought a photo frame to put our picture. i feel really sweet. And the most important is the heart.when she printing the picture i go there look what she doing. she is printing our photo(actually no one girl treat me good like you) .after that we went to Mont Kiara again to walk around. having a drink at there. the environment still ok.....
everytime spend the time with you also feel happy one
anyway thanks for everything.
its very sweet that everything u do for me.
you are the best for me baby.

2 comments:

Angela chow said...

janu, its totally fine to do this, i think its happen btw couple but anyway, i glad to hear tat...i hope we can keep it longer n longer..love u my dear...

Junyi said...

me too.......janu....i hope too...always sweet like this. i will cherish u. seriously.....i hope us can be forever...