Sunday, December 7, 2008

07.12.08 cloudy@rainy

Today seen like a rainy for me and my sweetheart because i did wrong something. Morning, I'm moody not because i quarrel with her. that's because i made her cry. heartache to heard she crying. i really don't mean to say that. i care her feeling and i love her so much. i straight call her friend Ms. Sarah to accompany her. just she can cheer her up. when i calling her my voice are so down and she is sleeping, i feel so sorry to disturb her. but i really hope her can accompany her when she is sad. After that she is fine dy. even she is fine but i still feel guilty. till evening then she call me using her sister hand phone and tell me(by using SMS) that she scold by other. because of something and i that time i at somewhere else finding something special for her. don't know she like it or not but actually quite sweet to think what shall i buy for her. i think everything worth to do it if you really love someone and until end of the relationship also wont feel regret. Baby i can tell u that i wont change bad but i will change best.
I Love You. Angela

No comments: