Friday, September 12, 2008

My BirthDay

This time is my 23rd of Birthday. thanks to all my friend celebrate wif me at My house and follow go to club. who may concern in this party were Ee tuck, Chin Hong , Steven, Wei Min, Kit Wai, Samuel Tan ( Drunker), See ling ( Drunker No.2) and my colleague Pang and Tim.


This is the Pic that we having fun in the club, that we never ever hav b4. veri happy that my 23rd yrs old birthday celebrate with all of my friends. even though i m not the most drunk one, some more need to take care of drunker. But this is the 1st times that i celebrate my birthday in club. i hope that every year also can celebrate my birthday with them.....Haha....

2 comments:

fishtail said...

Happy Birthday, Mr Chong! Sorry I could not join you that night.

Junyi said...

its ok Mr Fishtail