Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lantern Fest


September of 14th is the date to celebrate our traditional festival. That is Lantern festival, this festival is quite important for us. why so important? because this festival most of the family will celebrate with their family member, and gather together to eat mooncakes. but this feeling is gone since i come kl study for four years. especially for those come for other state like me. Sometimes i will think back how i during this festival with my brother and my parent. I still remember when lantern fest come near, me and my cousin will ask my aunt to bring us to carry the lantern walk here and there. that time really happy, don't have stress. But time will still run, we still need to grow up, learn more knowledge. we need to solve our problem ourselves. look forward is the most important. thanks to all my friends. Accompany me to during this meaningful Festival~~




No comments: