Thursday, April 2, 2009

MEMORY

baby you still remember how we know each other?since when? how to i go to your house? every slide in my memory i never ever forget till now. How we become closer? i still remember i every night wait for you to online to chat with me. and i take the number with eetuck and he call you and asked you. are you allow him to give me the number?and we always meet each other at downstair mamak shop, and the 1st times i accompany you to KLCC to take the pay then we go to middle east restuarant with eetuck them. i reallly feel that very sweet to think back. and the second times we when to sungai wang. u bought a shoes for your work after that we go take sticker photo together i do u remember what u ask me at the nando's?my stupidness always make a wrong desicion to hurt u. that times you working at cap square motesto. i wait for u to finish job and u come to my house to eat maggi cup wif me and that times is my 1st times kissing u. baby i do not selfish seriously i never juz wan myself happy and never think of your feeling. i care your feeling that why always i keep quite and maybe the reason that make u more mad. baby if u feel happy i willing to do everything for you. never ever have a girl give me so strong feeling except you. Do you remember that day cougnut pasar malam. after that we drink teh with Sam and Amanda. after sam leave amanda give a idea that doing about what? that day was raining and i stand beside the house and wait for your call. its very excited experience for me to do that. we never sleep well at that night. till the morning we went to Cheras there eat dim sum then u come to my house. the song when i know you "out of the club" and "i wanna be with you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

everything i do with you are sweet and unforgettable. Cherating beaches when Christmas eve is the most happy day when i was be with you go club together. eat seafood go kemaman play around the beach. hugging you all the times, searching nice food and nice place to you. buy bangles for you. drink wines. its very relax. baby i wanna go more place with you. langkawi, redang, perhentian, koh samui, krabi all i wanna to travel with you.

No comments: